Sunday, September 28, 2008

Running the week of September 29th

Here's my schedule for this week's runs:

Tuesday: Chuck is out of town, so Berinice will be leading us at speed work this week. Meet at Leon's Track at 6 p.m. for four 1200's in pairs. Again and again folks have said that they're PRing in races thanks to speed work. If you want to be stronger, better, faster come give it a try! And it really is fun, I promise.

Wednesday: I'm running 3 miles at home, come join me if you like.
Thursday: Meet at Tom Brown Park for 6 miles on the trail. We had a great group last week - 20 or so. If you missed it, please join us!

Saturday: The Goofy schedule calls for 14 miles this Saturday, but next weekend is the Pine Run so I'm reversing my weeks. This means I'll do a five mile run on Saturday. Meet at Forest Meadows parking lot at 7:30 a.m. to do the big loop at Phipps, and bring your own water and G'aid.

Sunday: Meet at Winthrop Park at 2:30 p.m. to run three miles to the end of Trescott Drive and back. Bring your own water/G'aid.

NOTE: These weekly e-mails are simply the plan that I've come up for my own Goofy training. If these times and places don't work for you, feel free anytime to set up your own runs. Its all about what works for you!

The countdown:

Two weeks to Chicago (its almost here, ladies!!!)
Four weeks to Marne Corp
Fifteen weeks to Disney

No comments: