Sunday, September 21, 2008

Running the week of September 22nd

Yay for cooler weather! I do love summertime, but oh boy, its so much easier to run in this nice cool weather, eh!?

This is what this week's running looks like:

Tuesday: Speed work at Leon High School Track at 6 p.m. Questions about speedwork? Don't be shy, e-mail me or Chuck at Chuck.Davis@anixter.com

Wednesday: I'm running at home. . . and the invitation is always open to join me if you want to come over.

Thursday: Meet at 6 p.m. at the Leon County Animal Shelter in Tom Brown Park for 6 miles on the Cadillac Trail. If you've never run the Cadillac Trail, please do join us. . . . its a beautiful trail that's out and back, so you can always turn around if you've had enough.

Saturday: I'm out of town again, so Jodi Chase has agreed to be the Long Run Diva for this week's long run. My plan calls for 10 miles, Jodi and Jennifer want 15, so you're covered either way. Watch your e-mails for details from Jodi!!

Here's the countdown:

Three weeks to Chicago (Go Vicky and Aubrey!)
Five weeks to Marne Corp (Go Berinice, Jerry, Tiffany, Chuck and Cathy!)
Sixteen weeks to Disney

Happy Running!

No comments: