Monday, August 4, 2008

Running the week of August 4th

Hey there, runners! This week is the beginning of Goofy Training! I have to say I'm darn glad its here. Maybe now I'll eat better and run for a reason? I can only hope :) This is how my week is looking:

Tuesday: Speed work with Chuck at Leon High - 6 p.m.. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've definately seen improvement since doing this work. And its not as hot as you might think, come give it a try.

Wednesday: I'm running 2 miles at home. If anybody is interested in making the trek to Monticello, you're more than welcome to join me! Shoot me an e-mail and I'll have a bottle of water chilling for you.

Thursday: Forest Meadows at 6 p.m. Always a great run in the shade! Erin and I will be at Tom Brown running with the San Diego Team. They've put together a reunion run and dinner afterwards - can't wait to see everyone again!

Saturday: I'll be in Jax doing the Tour de Pain, but there will be a group running in Killearn at 7 a.m. Park at Circle K at the roundabout and run the 5 mile loop. Berinice and some others that are training for Marine Corp will do the loop three times, but our plan calls for 6 miles. Pick your distance!!

22 weeks to go and counting.

No comments: